jbmil's Net Worth for July 2009


Assets Value Change ($) Change (%)
Cash $52,565 $5,453 11.57%
Stocks $99,502 $2,654 2.74%
Bonds $0 - -
Annuities $0 - -
Retirement $170,916 $9,725 6.03%
Home $450,000 - -
Other Real Estate $0 - -
Cars $16,000 - -
Personal Property $0 - -
Other $0 - -
$788,983 $17,832 2.31%
 
Debts Value Change ($) Change (%)
Home Mortgage(s) $309,240 ($510) (0.16%)
Other Mortgage(s) $0 - -
Student Loans $0 - -
Credit Cards $0 - -
Car Loans $0 - -
Other $0 - -
Total Debts $309,240 ($510) (0.16%)
Net Worth $479,743 $18,342 3.98%
*All values shown in USD ($)
Notes:
Trying to sell home, expect to lose net worth because Realtor fees... selling it ourselves so say 3% for sales fees to buyers agent: 13500. That is roughly 3% of my total net worth! Giving up 3% of my net worth to a salesperson who represents the buyer... anyone else see a problem with this (I figure I'm pretty average... so every time someone sells a home, they lose 3-6% of there net worth).

Comments