|United States Dollar - USD|
|200,000 - 249,999|
|- Boglehead turned Bitcoiner|
- I choose to participate in a financial system in which there is a known money supply with predictable issuance.
- I want an irrevocable right to my money. I don't want to participate in a financial system where minorities are coerced by a majority (or vice versa).
- This is why I use Bitcoin instead of fiat USD or any other crypto.
|Best Financial Decision|
- Tithing to local church, avoiding debt, relatively frugal living
- Reading bogleheads.org and investing
- Buying more stocks during downturns
- Finding new jobs that pay more
- Trading my diversified portfolio of low-cost index funds for bitcoin.
|Worst Financial Decision|
- Not investing more earlier
- Investing in bonds while FED was printing $$ and keeping rates artificially low
- Not taking bitcoin seriously before 2021
|Current Investing Strategy|
|- Buy bitcoin (NEVER other "crypto") and hold|
- Where I can't get bitcoin, buy GBTC
- Hold a little MSTR just to thank Michael Saylor for https://hope.com
- Ignore the naysayers, the FUD, and the volatility
|How do you manage your finances?|
|- Thank God for Bitcoin: The Creation, Corruption and Redemption of Money|
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
"Take the red pill -- see how deep the rabbit hole goes..."