|United States Dollar - USD|
|CEO of private tech company|
|Why I Joined|
|Best Financial Decision|
|1. Selling all my stocks prior to the market meltdown 2008
2. Divorcing the woman who wanted to live in a mega-mansion :)
3. Adopting to a life style that requires less than I make|
|Worst Financial Decision|
|1. Marrying a woman who wanted to live in a mega-mansion
2. Investing in real-estate during the housing bubble|
|Current Investing Strategy|
|1. Maximizing my prime assets. I track on here my stake in the company. I believe that the true value is tripple the amount I put down (stocks). Maximizing this asset is my prime wealth building strategy.
2. Invest conservatively for retirement in my 401K, IRA accounts and stock market accounts.
3. Live a life without debt, which at this point means to pay down my mortgage.|
|How do you manage your finances?|
|Do it myself with the help of books and online articles.|
|What tools do you use?|
|Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham|
|The Intelligent Investor - by Benjamin Graham with Warren Buffett as a collaborator.
The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing by Mel Lindauer, Michael LeBoeuf and Taylor Larimore
The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Automate this - by Christopher Steiner|